The term “St. Marys Indian Orthodox Church, Bristol” or ”SMIOC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without St. Marys Indian Orthodox Church Bristol’s prior written consent but we would appreciate it if you were to inform us about such a link.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction under English Law. This, however, does not prevent St. Marys Indian Orthodox Church from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright, infringement or otherwise in connection with this website’s terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction.
Should you encounter any information on our site that you deem inaccurate or inappropriate or violating any copyright rules, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will remove such content from our website immediately.
Removal of Content
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to remove links if it determines that an external Web site contains misleading or unsubstantiated claims, or does not meet one or more of the criteria set forth herein.
Links from our Web site will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for any of the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource to which it was intended to point;
- The Web site contains inaccurate or misleading information or has changed such that it is no longer in compliance with the acceptance criteria;
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising;
- The Website is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period.
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this document it should be addressed to email@example.com or by post to St. Marys Indian Orthodox Church, Bank Road, Pilning, Bristol. BS35 4JG.